Digestive Re-boot Trio

Every month I open up my schedule for a few clients to join my 6 month Comprehensive Wellness Program that I call The Basics, each month throughout the 6 month program I support my clients to incorporate simple, effective, preventative tools that cover what I consider to be the baseline of total body wellness.  We comprehensively address kidney health, ph balancing, digestion, nutrition, emotions and environment.



One of my favorite and most valued aspects is the digestive portion of the program.  Some of the things I love to have my clients incorporate at the time that we start focusing on digestion is: The Digestive Re-Boot Trio: 72 Hour Bone Broth, Beet Kvass and Fermented Vegetables.  I have found them to be so valuable with so few people being willing to actually make them on their own, that is until they experience the effect it can have on their health! So, I took matters into my own hands and began making this potent trio myself and delivering it in order to jump start everyone's program.  For those of you who live in Los Angeles and have the luxury of receiving these goodies via home delivery, that's wonderful and for those of you who do not. I offer these simple recipe links for you to access....

Comments

Popular Posts