Custom Recipe Creation and Formulation for Coaches, Wellness Programs, Teleseminars, Webinars, Retreats and Websites










Hi Everyone!

Looking for a wonderful gift to offer for a webinar, tele-class or other food related creative project? I create custom recipe formulations for cookbooks, wellness programs, retreats and websites. I can provide recipe's from scratch or modify any existing recipe to match your program, retreat or business / client goals.

About This Gig
Custom Created Recipe's for Chef's, Wellness Coaches, Retreat Menu's, Restaurant's, Brand's, Holiday Parties and Events. I can custom create a menu/recipe's to meet any desired goal or diet medium; paleo, keto, primal, ancestral, aip, carnivore and more!

Contact me through fiverr, see the link bellow:  
https://www.fiverr.com/loveofcooking/custom-recipe-creation-and-formulation
I hope we get to work together sometime in the near future! 
with love, Christina xo



Comments

Popular Posts