Sunflower Seed Caesar

This recipe is modified from: Oh She Glows.

I love me a good caesar salad, it's my favorite dressing of all time.  
Creamy, savory, salty, smokey and slightly sweet.  
I love drizzling this dressing over minced lakanto kale and romaine lettuce.  
Sprinkle with some hemp and sunflower seeds....Yuuuuum.





Here is my favorite anchovy free version for all of you....

  • 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked overnight
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1/2 cup of olive oil
  • 1/4 cup of lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
  • 4 small garlic cloves 
  • 2 tablespoons of vegan Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons of capers + 2 tablespoons of liquid form the caper jar
  • 2 teaspoons of pink salt
  • pepper to taste

Pour all ingredients into blender and blend for 2 minutes.

With love,

Christina ❤

Comments

Popular Posts